TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and entire agreement
- These terms and conditions apply to the provision of all sales of goods detailed in our quotation (services) by Woodolex Limited company registered in England and Wales under number 12180299 whose registered office is at Unit J, Field Way, Greenford, LONDON, UB6 8UN (we or us) to the person, firm or company buying the goods(you).
- You are deemed to have expected these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- “Goods” means all MDF-flex by WOODOLEX which is a brand-new approach to flexible MDF supplied /to be supplied by us.
- No allowance is made by us for additional materials other than the one stated in the quote provided. Any additional materials apart from the one in the quote will incur separate charge.
- Any typographical error or clerical omission in any quotation, price list or other document issued by us must be corrected without liability on our part.
- A ‘business day’ means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for the convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- All the Goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All dimensions of the Goods are approximate and we accept no responsibility for any misunderstanding or errors made by you.
- All Goods come unwrapped and unpacked.
- The lengths and sizes of all the Goods are specified on our website.
Deliveries and Collection
- We will arrange the delivery of the Goods within 7 – 21 working days to the address provided by you. At our discretion, we may deliver Goods earlier where it is possible to do so. If you require delivery earlier than 7 working days, we can do so where it is possible.
- You can also collect Goods from our workshop/office in Greenford, London.
- All the deliveries are to the “kerbside” only and we will not be able to carry materials onto site or upstairs. It is your responsibility to carry Goods from kerbside to the site.
- The delivery times are weekdays between 9 am – 5 pm. We are not able to specify the exact time of delivery however we can provide an hour notice before delivery.
- We can arrange weekend (Saturday only) delivery as well. The delivery charge will be higher than weekday’s delivery. We will be able to confirm the delivery charge when you contact us to book the delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse to deliver Goods accepted by you until any outstanding accounts are paid to our complete satisfaction.
- If we are unable to deliver the Goods because of some unexpected actions or circumstances beyond our control for example (but not limited to) industrial action, vehicle failure, traffic conditions, fire, flood, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event, we will organise redelivery on the next available delivery day.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for delays of delivery of Goods that is caused by actions beyond our control or your failure to provide us with enough delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the delivery of the Goods.
- While the delivery van is already on site with the Goods and if you fail to take delivery because of reasons such as no one being available on site to take delivery, we can arrange for redelivery of the Goods and you will be charged for such redelivery.
- Any Goods sent out by a third-party carrier/courier (where the courier has been organised by us) are your sole responsibility and no refund or exchange will be offered as a consequence of damages in transit.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that they have the vehicle big enough to fit the Goods while collecting them.
Price of Goods and Payment
- The prices of all the Goods are exclusive of VAT.
- Full payment for Goods is required with the order.
- No credit terms are offered by the Seller for the sale of Goods.
- Any discounts entitled to the Buyer will be at the Seller’s discretion.
- The Seller reserves the right to alter the prices of its Goods without prior notice.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
Cancellations and amendment
- We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or within a period of 1 day from the date of the quotation (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
- Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
- If due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party’s control), have to make any change in goods or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.